Smart Tune is an innovative solution for accurate, live measurement of forestay load. Simple for crews to retro-fit at the dock, Smart Tune makes repeatable headsail shape control available for yachts of all sizes, at all levels. With precision-designed, highly-accurate wireless technology, Smart Tune truly is a plug-in performance upgrade for your boat.
- PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION - Smart Tune fittings are a simple, screw-in replacement for existing turn screws. Wireless connectivity means no need for drilling holes to run cables from the sensor, and the receiver plugs directly into your existing instrument package.
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY - Live forestay load data is sent wirelessly to your on-board instrumentation, or direct to your smartphone via App (Android and iOS), for the ultimate in convenience.
- DESIGNED FOR THE ELEMENTS - Smart Tune Sensors are rated to IP67, meaning no dust ingress, and no water ingress when immersed between 15 centimetres and 1 metre in depth. The precision machined plastic bodies are designed and built to withstand the rigours of the foredeck.
- HIGH ACCURACY LOAD SENSOR - Precision engineered for accuracy, Smart Tune directly measures the actual forestay load – no more worries about alignment errors.
- FACTORY CALIBRATED - Smart Tune fittings go through a rigorous calibration procedure before being shipped, saving you from time-consuming calibration and providing accuracy “out of the box”.
- PRECISION DESIGN - Smart Tune fittings are created with the latest FEA computer design tools and built with state-of-the-art 3D manufacturing processes.
- Package includes: 1 x Wireless Forestay Sensor - IP67 Rated and replacable AAA batteries
- Optional NMEA2000 Gateway and Cable designed to 'listen' to Cyclops Marine wireless sensors - Smart Tune and Smart Link.