Want to know the load on any rope on board? Want to hit that fast setting every time? Want to load up the tack line and deploy the Code Zero straight away? Repeat your sheet settings every time? Get ashore and easily weigh components?
Smartlinks are Titanium sheet load sensors, designed and refined in collaboration with two leading race teams but now available as the smallest and lightest sheet load sensors in the world.
Smart Link will help you measure and repeat your fast settings every time. Smart Link utilises the latest technology to give you an immediate load sensing capability. Transmitting the load on any soft line (sheet, soft stay, etc…) wirelessly, in real time. The live load is available on your smartphone via dedicated app (Android and iOS) or to your boats electronics with optional gateway e.g. B&G etc.
This allows you to measure the loads that equate to optimum performance, giving a quantifiable and repeated sail setting for the very best performance in all winds and sea conditions.
How it works:
Simply add inline of any ‘soft’ stay or sheet. Easy connection to your phone via the latest smartphone app for immediate live and dynamic information as to the load. With the addition of our gateway and NMEA2000 lead, the data can integrate into your boat electronics system for the same live data on your displays.
Ideal for the helm and trimmers to maximise your performance.
- Simple to fit
- Wireless Data available on smartphone app and Marine Electronics
- Factory Calibrated
- Cutting edge technology
- Cost effective
- Max Working Load: 2 Tonnes
- Dimensions: 79 x 55 x 19mm
- Aperture Maximum Width: 30.3mm
- Aperture Maximum Height: 13.0mm
- Strop Diameter: 9.0mm (Basket strop configuration assumes two diameters of strop through aperture)
- Materials: Metal Body: Titanium 6AI-4V - SLS 3D Printing Housing
- Weight: 160g
- Typical Battery Life: 150 Hours
- Optional NMEA2000 Gateway and Cable designed to 'listen' to Cyclops Marine wireless sensors - Smart Tune and Smart Link.
Sailing w smar...